The Property Academy in partnership with the UK’s biggest property portal Rightmove has awarded Sawyer & Co four of their brand new EA Masters Awards, including two Golds.
Recognising us as being in the top 5% of estate agents nationally, our award-winning branches in Hove, Kemp Town and Portslade all feature in the newly launched Best Estate Agent Guide along with our sister company Fine & Country.
“Great news! We picked up 5 awards at the EA Masters Awards” said company director Chris Sawyer. "What an unbelievable achievement. It’s testament to the amazing work that our team does day in and day out. The awards were hosted by Gaby Roslin in London and it was quite a night"
Showcasing the Top 20% of Estate Agent branches in the UK, the Best Estate Agent Guide was launched this week with a clear aim of making it easier for people up and down the country to choose the right estate agent.
Allowing us to prove rather than just claim that we are the best Sawyer & Co's branches in Hove and Portslade won Gold Awards for being considered ‘Exceptional’ in the Estate Agent Guide and the Kemp Town and Fine & Country branch was considered ‘Excellent’.
The Property Academy, in partnership with Rightmove, used rigorous testing methods to find the best performing Estate Agents and compiled the comprehensive guide after assessing the service performance of more than 25,000 different branches over a twelve month period.
The new awards replace the old Sunday Times industry benchmark and are much more robust as they take into account criteria including market share, time on market, speed of sale, the quality of photography, floor plans, the amount of detailed views on Rightmove and three Mystery Shopping exercises for each of branch.
"It's an unbelievable achievement," Chris explained. "It’s also a testament to the amazing work that our team does day in and day out and we are so proud to have picked up these latest awards on their behalf."
"We will continue to keep striving to find even better ways to service our tenants, landlords, buyers and sellers," he added, "and if anything, these awards have made us even more driven to find ways of getting even better at what we do."
To be crowned as some of the Top 5% of estate agents in the country the Property Academy recognised from their rigorous testing that we:
- Make every caller feel that they are the most important person we’ve made contact with that day. Our email enquiries are individually and personally replied to within the hour, often within 5 minutes by having a proper response system in place.
- Answer or find answers for our customers’ questions, and asked more questions to find out exactly what’s needed.
- Every one of our properties has a minimum of 5 images, sometimes over 16, all of which are professionally taken and show off our properties in their best light.
- Whether it’s for sale or to let, every property has a floorplan which is scalable, clear and easy to view on a mobile and tablet as well as a desktop.
- As an ‘exceptional’ Gold winning agent we were assessed to generate more online viewings per property than our competitors, turning them into physical ones.
- We were also judged to generate more enquiries, knowing that the more interest there is in a property, the more likely it is that it will sell/let and for the best price.
- When it comes to price, it was recognised that as one of the best estate agents we price correctly when others will position properties in the market at any level to either please their clients or to win their instructions even though this ultimately leads to price reductions or a failure to sell.
- Another area where we were judged to be exceptional agents was our fall through rates.
- In the end it all comes down to whether we sold or let a property – as an Exceptional agent we achieve a higher completion rate.
- To sum this all up, we do the ordinary things extraordinarily well.
To find out more about how as ‘Exceptional Estate Agents’ we do “the ordinary things extraordinarily well”, and how as award winners we’ve been acknowledged as professionals who will price and value your property correctly rather than at a level to just simply win instructions, click here to go to the Guide.