Following the announcement of a second national lockdown, we want to reassure our customers that Sawyer and Co will remain here to support you. The Housing Secretary has confirmed the property market will remain open during this lockdown, so operating safely will continue to be our top priority.
- Before you view a property in person, we would highly advise you make use of the 3D virtual tour, if one is available. This can be found along with all property photos and details on the listing on the Sawyer and Co website.
- No more than two attendees will be permitted at the viewing.
- Unless exempt, owners and viewers must provide and wear PPE (gloves and mask). Any Sawyer and Co employees attending will also be wearing PPE.
- Please sanitise your hands before entering the property.
- Government social distancing guidelines must be adhered to at all times during the viewing. This requires you to remain at least 2 meters away from anyone not in your household.
- No touching of any items/furniture within the property.
- Viewing times will be limited to 20 minutes.
- One of our friendly Sales Negotiators will call you before the appointment to introduce themselves and explain what you will need to do to prepare the property for an in-person inspection.
- Our Sales Negotiators will attend your home with PPE, inspect the property to ascertain its value and make notes.
- As an alternative to an in-person inspection, we can arrange a Zoom Video meeting to go through the valuation with you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact your local team. We would love to hear from you and are happy to find ways to keep you safe and comfortable in your appointments with us. You can find the contact details for all of our offices below.
Hove: 01273 778844
Portslade: 01273 383830
Brighton: 01273 685111
Preston Park: 01273 201929
Associated Mayfair Office: 0207 0791519