Tue 05 Jan 2021
Following the announcement of a national lockdown, we want to reassure our customers that Sawyer & Co will remain here to support you. The property market will remain open, so operating safely will continue to be our top priority.
- Before you view a property in person, we would highly advise you make use of our 3D virtual tours.
- No more than two attendees will be permitted at the viewing.
- Unless exempt, owners and viewers must provide and wear PPE (gloves and mask). Any Sawyer & Co employee attending will also be wearing PPE.
- Please sanitise your hands before entering the property.
- Government social distancing guidelines must be adhered to at all times during the viewing. This requires you to remain at least 2 meters away from anyone not in your household.
- No touching of any items/furniture within the property.
- Viewing times will be limited to 20 minutes.
- One of our friendly team will call you before the appointment to introduce themselves and explain what you will need to do to prepare the property for an in-person inspection.
- One of our team will attend your home with PPE, inspect the property to ascertain its value and make notes.
- As an alternative to an in-person inspection, we can arrange a Zoom Video meeting to go through the valuation with you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact your local team. We would love to hear from you and are happy to find ways to keep you safe and comfortable in your appointments with us. You can find the contact details for all of our offices below.
Hove: 01273 778844
Portslade: 01273 383830
Brighton: 01273 685111
Preston Park: 01273 201929
Mayfair: 0207 0791519